NOVICA Black Alpaca Blend Hooded Ruana Cape, 'Glamorous Night'
Free Shipping Included! NOVICA Black Alpaca Blend Hooded Ruana Cape, 'Glamorous Night' by NOVICA at Loka Majalah. MPN: 216119. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake
About this item: Celinda Jaco designs an original hooded cape in a soft alpaca wool blend. With twin pockets at the front and crochet borders, the chic ruana goes everywhere in style. Once reserved for the Inca aristocracy and more recently for special occasions, alpaca is coveted worldwide for its lightweight warmth.
33.0" L x 51.0" W
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Features a button closure
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
About our Artist: 'I was born in the beautiful department of Cerro de Pasco, but when I was 5 years old I went to live in Lima. I studied up to second year in middle school and then my love for textiles took over as I took courses in tailoring, knitting, crochet, toy-making and applique. My art comes from a combination of skill and creativity. I combine flat knitting with hand-embroidered details. It is very inspiring and motivating to create items that are different to what everybody else is doing.'...
Features & Highlights
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Celinda Jaco to craft this item.
- Exceptional Quality: crafted with care to be treasured as a keepsake for many years to come.
- Product info: 50% alpaca, 50% acrylic
|Item Weight:||1.51 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.98 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|